Friday, February 3, 2012

It's Friday!

Gosh it has been busy for a while. Not so much in my crafting world, but in my real world.

I'm almost done with my last few weeks in school before I head off to an internship. Lots of work to do! Friends to see, clients to work with, and writing to do. Not to mention all the packing! I hate packing. I've been doing it a lot lately, however. Ick. There is so much stuff one accumulates in 7 years of their life. I'm sure I'm going to end up leaving stuff behind, probably angering my room mates.

Anyways, big news is my FIRST craft fair is going to be Sunday Feb. 19. I saw a post for it in my local neighborhood of JP (Jamaica Plain), Massachusetts. It's just a wee flea market in a space near a T station. I hope I get some foot traffic. My more Etsy site has had just 8 sales! Though 8 is better than 0.

I must get back to work- got to do some research and meet with a professor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Etsy Shop!